Lawyers for SBA Lending Processes
SBA Loan Approval Legal Advisers
Our attorneys have helped lenders nationwide to properly document and close SBA 7(a), SBA 504, USDA, and commercial loans for over 25 years. We understand the importance of closing and documenting loans correctly to avoid costly mistakes, including, repairs or denials of the SBA Guaranty on SBA loans. At Starfield & Smith, we pride ourselves on providing our clients with solutions and guiding the closing process to get deals closed in an efficient and compliant manner.
The Legal Services We Provide
We can assist you with all steps of the loan documentation and closing process, including, but not limited to:
- Evaluate the structure of the transaction, including review of the loan terms and preparation of loan commitment letters and checklists
- Review and evaluate due diligence
- Draft and negotiate loan documents
- Coordinate closing and funding
- Create and perfect security interests in all types of collateral
- Identify and assist with compliance of applicable state and federal laws
- Advise on regulatory compliance
Contact Our Knowledgeable Attorneys
If you have questions about the loan documentation and closing process, contact our knowledgeable attorneys for guidance. We have successfully closed thousands of loans on behalf of lenders around the country, and we can assist you through the process. Call us at 215-542-7070, or email our firm online.