Kyle is an Associate in the firm’s Fort Washington office. She represents national and community banks in commercial lending, general corporate, and large commercial contract transactions. Kyle concentrates her practice in Small Business Administration lending, drawing on her background in negotiating and documenting different types of commercial credit facilities. As a closing attorney, Kyle performs due diligence and prepares loan documents for SBA 7(a), Express, 504 and conventional commercial loans. She works closely with the firm’s lender clients as she analyzes, drafts and negotiates finance and real estate agreements, and advises our clients on SBA regulatory compliance.
• New Jersey
• United States District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
• United States District Court, District of New Jersey
• Best Brief and Finalist: Vanderbilt National Constitutional Law Invitational
• Best Brief and Semi-Finalist: San Diego National Criminal Law Competition
• Outstanding Service Award: American Bar Association, Fidelity & Surety Law Subcommittee Chairperson
• First in Class Award: Université de Rabelais, Tours, France
• National Association of Government Guaranteed Lenders
• Villanova University School of Law – J.D.
• University of Pennsylvania – B.A., Summa Cum Laude
Direct Dial: 215.390.1061
Address: 1300 Virginia Drive, Suite 325
Fort Washington, PA 19034