Demetri A. Braynin
Demetri is an associate in the firm’s Fort Washington office. He focuses his practice on helping clients protect their assets and maximize gains. Demetri is an enthusiastic litigator with significant advocacy experience who gets results both inside and outside the courtroom. No stranger to commercial litigation, Demetri has been previously engaged in countless lawsuits at state and federal level and also represented debtors and creditors in adversarial proceedings and contested matters in bankruptcy courts across Pennsylvania and New Jersey. As part of his practice, Demetri also assists commercial lenders with SBA regulatory compliance, review of guaranteed loan packages, drafting corporate and financial documents, mortgage foreclosures, ejectments, debt collections, enforcement of judgments, and confessing judgments.
Demetri is actively involved within his community by doing pro bono work to help individuals who are in financial distress file for bankruptcy protection under Chapter 7 of the U.S. Bankruptcy Code. Demetri’s bankruptcy practice and his work with Consumer Bankruptcy Assistance Project has earned him recognition from the Philadelphia “Super Lawyers” magazine which bestowed upon him a title of “Rising Star” and ranked him in the top 2.5% of all consumer bankruptcy lawyers in the State of Pennsylvania.
Demetri is responsive to his clients, honors his commitments and prides himself on the fact that he treats every client as if it was his only client. When Demetri is not in the office or a local courthouse, he resides in Bucks County with his wife, daughter and their dog Charleston.
- Pennsylvania State Bar
- New Jersey State Bar
- United States District Court for Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
HONORS AND AWARDS:
- Selected for inclusion in Super Lawyers – Pennsylvania Rising Stars (Consumer Bankruptcy)
- American Society of Legal Advocates – Top 40 Under 40 Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Avvo Superb Rating and Client’s Choice Award
- American Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Division
- Business Law Committee
- National Association of Government Guaranteed Lenders
- North Carolina Central University, School of Law – J.D.
- North Carolina Central University, School of Business – M.B.A.
- State University of New York at Buffalo – B.A.
- Philadelphia Legal Assistance
- Consumer Bankruptcy Assistance Project
- Guest speaker at Temple University, October 2017
Direct Dial: 267.470.1210
Address: 1300 Virginia Drive, Suite 325
Fort Washington, PA 19034