Andrew J. Marrinucci
Andrew is an associate in the firm’s Fort Washington office. He focuses his practice in the areas of commercial lending and real estate law. Andrew represents national banks, community banks, non-bank lenders, and other financial institutions in the structuring, negotiation, and documentation of commercial credit facilities nationwide. He has closed a wide variety of government guaranteed commercial loans and conventional middle market financing transactions, including acquisition financings, construction and development financings, and asset-based lending financings. As a closing attorney, he prepares commitment letters, reviews due diligence, drafts and negotiates loan documents, and coordinates the closing and funding of transactions. Representations include:
- Represented a regional bank in the SBA financing of a $2.1MM purchase of an assignment of lease on a commercial hotel property, secured by a leasehold mortgage and other security interests.
- Represented a regional bank in the $44.0MM intercreditor financing of a new market tax credit project to purchase and build a twenty-story commercial and residential mixed-use property in Philadelphia.
- Represented a regional bank in the financing of a $7.0MM renovation of three luxury hotels.
- Represented a regional bank in the financing of a purchase of $8.0MM in debt obligations from another bank through the collateral assignment of existing promissory notes, mortgages, and other security interests.
- Represented an national bank in the $2.0MM borrowing base financing of freight intermodal containers, which required an asset filing with the Surface Transportation Board.
- Represented a regional bank in the $500M SBA financing of an FM transmitter for a local New Jersey radio company that included the collateral assignment of the borrower’s FCC broadcaster’s license.
National Association of Government Guaranteed Lenders
Philadelphia Bar Association
New Jersey Bar Association
Pennsylvania Bar Association
Villanova University School of Law – J.D.
Villanova University – B.B.A.
Direct Dial: 267.470.1211
Address: 1300 Virginia Drive, Suite 325
Fort Washington, PA 19034