Presented By:Western Pennsylvania Association of SBA-Guaranteed Lenders (WPASGL)
Date:May 22, 2016
May 22, 2016 through May 23, 2016
This year’s program will be hosted at the prestigious Nemacolin Woodlands Resort with an expanded program designed to encompass the global landscape facing today’s Business Banker.
Sessions will include:
* The Top Ten Roadblocks to Closing – Moving From Pipeline to Portfolio
* Art of the Deal – Gaining a Competitive Advantage in Writing a Deal
* 2016 CPA Update
* SBA A to Z – How SBA Can Compliment You Conventional Loans
* Changes to SBA Lending – SBA Lending in a Modern World
* SBA One – Understanding the Future of SBA
Occurring May 23rd and 24th this year’s event promises to equip you with the tools necessary to gain an competitive edge in today’s market!
Registration can be completed by following the link below; however, WPASGL encourages participants to begin reserving rooms. The Group Room Rate (listed below) will be available through the conference as well as 3 days prior and after the conference. Group Pricing is as follows; note, prices do not reflect room taxes :
* $149/night for the Lodge and Townhouses
* $199/night for the Chateau
* $299/night for Falling Rock
Room accommodations can be made by calling the main line at Nemacolin Woodlands Resort and requesting the WPASGL Room Rate 724-329-8555.
WPASGL’s Quality Circle event pricing, for planning and budgeting purposes, is also listed below:
* EARLY BIRD – $250/person – Closes April 1, 2016
* REGULAR – $265/person – From April 2-23, 2016
* LATE – $300/person – From April 24-May13, 2016
* GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEE – $175 – Thru April 23, 2016
BENEFITS TO ATTENDING
In addition to the tremendous educational and networking opportunities present at this year’s Quality Circle several venue amenities will be offered at a discount as well. These include:
- Discounted MYSTIC ROCK Green Fees
- $15 in Lady Luck Casino FanPlay Money each day
- Discounted Nemacolin Resorts Merchandise, excluding Hardy Family Collection and Hardy & Hayes items
Questions and concerns may be directed to email@example.com. Please reference specific registrant’s name when emailing concerning specific registration questions.
INTERESTED IN SPONSORING?
Sponsorship opportunities still exist. Last year’s Quality Circle boasted over 300 attendees from across the Western Pa and Eastern Ohio region. WPASGL represents the largest trade organization of lenders in the Western Pa geographic region providing you, the sponsor, with exposure to lenders from a broad cross section of the market. Sponsorship levels include:
- Conference Sponsor – SOLD OUT
- Monday Luncheon Sponsor – SOLD OUT
- Tuesday Breakfast Sponsor
- Tuesday Luncheon Sponsor – SOLD OUT
Additionally, Exhibitor opportunities exist!
For more information in Sponsorship and Exhibitor registrations and benefits please contact either Matt Roach or Dave Miller at: