WEBExpress: Avoid Closing and Documentation Pitfalls
Date:February 5, 2014
Fee (per connection): $275 Mbr; $425 Non-Mbr; $175 Govt
Registration Deadline: February 3
Instructor: David Starfield with Tom Hofstetter (Schenck Price Smith & King)
David Starfield and Tom Hofstetter (Schenck Price Smith & King) provide expert guidance and practical tips on avoiding common pitfalls when closing and documenting SBA loans. This continuing series includes updated discussions on the most critical closing and documentation areas to prevent deficiencies in purchase situations. Previous discussion topics have included:
– Equity Injection and Allocation of Proceeds
– UCC Article 9 Filing
– Landlord Waivers
– Franchises and Jobber Agreements
– Overcoming an SBA Recommended Repair or Denial
For more information about this event and/or to register, click here.
REGISTRATION entitles each location to:
• Fee is per connection.
• Special extended session lasts approximately 90-minutes, invite the whole department!
• Registration fee entitles each location to one phone connection and one Internet connection.
• Invite the whole department. As many participants in one room at one time.
• Permission to make copies of materials for each participant.
February 5 at 1:00 pm Eastern; Noon Central; 11:00 am Mountain; 10:00 am Pacific