Are You Protecting Your SBA Guaranty
Date:September 25, 2014
*** Upcoming Event ***
Instructor: Janet M. Dery
The U.S. Small Business Administration’s 7(a) loan program can help lenders mitigate their credit risk, reduce loan loss reserve requirements, increase profits from secondary market sales, and most importantly, serve their business customers. However, if a lender fails to protect and preserve the SBA’s conditional loan guaranty, all benefits of the 7(a) program may be lost. This webinar will focus on how lenders can ensure that the SBA guaranty remains in place, from underwriting through servicing and liquidation.
- The four pillars of preserving the SBA guaranty
- National Guaranty Purchase Center Process
- Avoid costly closing mistakes
- Consulting Lender’s Servicing and Liquidation Matrix and SOP 50 57
- The first steps in liquidating an SBA loan
TAKE- AWAY TOOL KIT
- Regular 7(a) Guaranty Purchase Practice Tabs
- SBA Servicing and Liquidation Action 7(a) Lender Matrix
- Care and Preservation of Collateral (CPC) Tabs
- Offer in Compromise Tabs
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for business development and loan officers, loan closers, administrators, and personnel responsible for post-closing, servicing, and liquidating SBA loans.
More information about how to Register for this event coming soon.